In My Secret Place

readthis Book online

In My Secret Place
By:Rev. Thomas L. Holt
Published on 2010-03-19 by iUniverse

This book contains original poems given to the me by inspiration of The Holy Spirit. In it are poems about Biblical Characters and adaptations of the scriptures. It also contains poetic recitations with a Biblical perspective performed by the in local churches in his area. I feel a need to share the Word of God in verse to a lost and hurting world. I pray that this book will be as much of a blessing to the reader as it has been to the writer. As I was having the cover picture taken for my book, I was again reminded about the importance of daily prayer and meditation upon the Lord and His goodness. This photo was taken in |My Secret Place| where I go (not often enough I might add) to commune with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Unless you have your own place where you commune with God on a daily basis you can never realize the fullness of His greatness and His mercy. Go without pretense, God knows who you are, He made you and He wants to hear from YOU! May God richly bless you through these simple poems penned down by a simple country preacher who preaches about a Great and Awesome God!

This Book was ranked at 38 by Google Books for keyword the great alone.

Book ID of In My Secret Place's Books is JopQQ-InNCkC, Book which was written byRev. Thomas L. Holthave ETAG "WS091Tm55wg"

Book which was published by iUniverse since 2010-03-19 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781450215916 and ISBN 10 Code is 1450215912

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "60 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryPoetry

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is true

Book Preview

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Adventures of Ferdinand Count Fathom, Complete

The Girl on the Velvet Swing

Silicon City: San Francisco in the Long Shadow of the Valley